Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Oh No! Spring Fever!


Hello Everyone,

Krumbs and I are feeling a little strange this week.  The weather is warming up, the trees are budding up, the grass is greening up and we can’t concentrate.  Krumbs thinks we have a terrific case of Spring Fever! 
 I bet you’ve felt it too…dreams of running around outside with the sun shining and the wind blowing until you wake up and find out you’re in the middle of math class—Oops!

I did get my work done this week.  I finished my book report and studied for my math test.  I did my homework and practiced math facts, but it was really hard to stay focused.  All I wanted to do was play!  To help me focus, Krumbs and I set up a “Homework Haven”.  We gathered all the things we needed to do homework, along with a few snacks and treats to reward ourselves during homework time.  We learned all about setting up a Homework Haven on the Café.  It's just the trick to keep us on track with school while we fight off spring fever. 

We hope you can fight off spring fever too.  Do you have special things you do to stay focused when you really want to do other things?  We’d love to hear about them!

Enjoy the weekend and check back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment