It’s hard to believe summer is almost over. Only two weeks before I head back to school. (Yes, I am heading back to school!!) SIGH!!!!!!!!! SIGH!!!!!!!!!!! SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t believe how fast the summer flew by and I can’t believe it is almost over. Did your summer fly by so fast you blinked and missed it? That is how I feel…I feel like I blinked and my summer is over, over, over!
I’ve decided to spend my last days of summer doing things I love…so here’s my summer bucket list-the last list of things I want to do before my summer ends,
1. spend a few hours each day chasing chipmunks with Krumbs
2. play softball with my friends
3. make s’mores on the grill
4. visit Fenway Park in Boston for a Yankee/Red Sox Game
5. visit New York City one last time
How about you? What are the things on your summer bucket list…the last things you want to do before the official end of summer vacation? Write to us and let us know at Klub Krumbs' "Open Mike" and check back with here to see if Krumbs and I can cross off all the things on our bucket list!