Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Test Stress...Maybe It's Time For A Good Book!

Hey Everyone,

I just found out my whole school is taking state tests next week.  They’re supposed to tell how every kid in the state is doing in each subject…math, reading, and writing.  My grade doesn't take the tests in science, so I don’t have to worry about that one yet.  I have to tell you…my stomach feels like  something’s swimming in it every time I think about those tests.  Is it just me…or do tests make you nervous too? 

Krumbs and I are going to have to do something really great this weekend to get my mind off the tests.  I’m thinking a good book may help.  We’re heading to the library… I just finished the first Series of Unfortunate Events books.  I found out about them by reading Julia M.’s review on the Café.  (You can read it by clicking here )  It was such a great book!  Now I’m thinking I’ll take out the second book and if that’s not in, I’m going to try The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.  Has anyone read that yet? 

Have a great weekend everyone…Talk to you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment