Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

WE ARE BACK BUT THINGS AREN'T LOOKING GOOD


Hello, Hello, Hello!!!  We are back from our fantastically fun, amazingly wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and guess (just guess) what we did on our first day home?  Krumbs and I visited the dentist.  (Okay, okay, okay…I visited the dentist and Krumbs visited the veterinarian, but who visits the dentist on their first day home from vacation!?!?!?)

I learned that I have a cavity…a CAVITY!  I brush twice a day.  I floss twice a day.  I take very good care of my teeth, so why oh why oh why do I have a cavity?  I’m not an Egyptian, so I don’t use burnt egg shells to brush and I don’t use hairs from the neck of a pig the way the Chinese did in 1498, so why do I have cavities?

My mom says that my teeth are like her teeth.  I have soft enamel on my teeth and it breaks down easily and causes cavities.  I’m not sure what is going on, but I know I have to go back to the dentist for a filling next week-UGH! 

Krumbs, in an attempt to make me feel better, has connected me to F. Rose Ross’s article on the Imagination-Café.  The article is called “Something to Smile About” and it gives a history of toothpaste from Ancient Egypt through right now.  (I’m thinking about strawberry toothpaste…how about you?)  Check out this super article for some great facts to impress your friends. You can see the article just by clicking here.

See You Later, Alligator!

COOKIE AND KRUMBS

0 comments:

Post a Comment