Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Brackets, Wires and Elastics--OH MY!


What is the worst news ever?  Well, if you’re Krumbs, it could be something like…never being able to chase chipmunks again.  If you’re me, it’s probably being told I have to have braces put on my teethUGH!

It’s not that braces are that bad by themselves.  It is more that I really dislike going to the dentist.  I don’t like people’s hands in my mouth, things touching my tongue and water squirting up my nose by way of my nose/throat connection.  I’m thinking having braces means more hands in my mouth, more often…and that stinks!

Krumbs claims that braces won’t be that bad.  He showed me an article on the Café about orthodontists and I found out these doctors are a lot different than I thought.  For instance, some orthodontists study bone growth and how to make braces more effective and other orthodontists fix cleft palates along with straightening teeth.  The article even talked about invisible braces!!!  (I think I’m up for exploring that information a little bit more!)


Want to find out more about orthodontists?  Check out Imagination-Café’s profile on amazing orthodontists by clicking here.
 
Visit us again to find out about my first orthodontist appointment, my crooked teeth, and my (hopefully) invisible braces!
 
Cookie and Krumbs

0 comments:

Post a Comment