Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

THE CAFE IS HOPPING!


Hey everyone…I cannot believe how much things are hopping over at the Imagination Café.   When was your last visit?  Over the past few weeks, the editors have added a bunch of new articles, interviews and surveys.   Krumbs and I found 3 new amazing animal stories on the “Doggy Bag” section, 2 new science and sports articles in the “Weekly Specials” section and 2 super cool interviews on the “Book-tastic” page. 

The newest opinion poll is pretty cool too.  It asks a question that I can’t stop hearing everywhere I go—

Are We Going Over the Fiscal Cliff?

So, what do you know about the fiscal cliff?  Are we going over it?  Krumbs wants to know if he can jump off it, but I’m not so sure that’s a good idea.  I think I’m going to do just a little bit of research before I vote.  How about you?  Have you voted yet?  Click here to let us know what you know about the government’s “fiscal cliff”.

Sorry, we’ve got to go play at the Imagination Café!  (Maybe we’ll “see” you there!)  Check back soon for more from me (Cookie) and my super-duper dog (Krumbs)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment